Canwallpaper is a website that aims to provide the best examples of any kind of pictures and the biggest wallpaper archive in the world, to their visitors and users. With its big archive that includes millions of pictures and its user-friendly interface, you can get any wallpaper that automatically adjusting to the screen resolution of your tablet, smartphone, computer and any device that you use.
Canwallpaper, by automatically detecting your screen resolution sizes, will help you to download the picture, which is chosen by you, with the highest resolution quality. Beside this, you can easily find the image that you want to get, by searching among the thousands tags and in 26 main categories. Also, with help of the filters on search menu, you can list the images that you desire, even by color.
If you desire, you can sign up. After that you can upload and add wallpapers to your favorites or you can vote for pictures, get updates and have fun with us by visiting our forum and blog. We have been doing or best to improve our services, and we will continue to improve our services and move up always on the way of being the biggest archive of images in the world.
All images on Canwallpaper.com which are uploaded by our community members consist of contents which are collected from a wide range of websites, including free image websites and published. Canwallpaper.com is a website that respects to intellectual property rights and we expect from our members to do the same. in the suitable conditions, Canwallpaper.com can delete or suspend the accounts in the event of violating intellectual property rights. We create a blacklist to prevent such violations in the future. If you think that there is a copyright infringement issue related our services, please send us an email to email@example.com with following requirements.
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identify the material on the canwallpaper.com site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website. Providing URLs is the best way for this.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement signed by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.